50+ pcs online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Ceramic clay that is suitable for ceramics such as plates, pots and vases. The clay begins to air-dry, but can be re-activated with water in order to regain moisture and elasticity. A completed object should be left at normal temperature for 24 hours before being hardened at 1000-1200°C.
- Contains 3-iodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.