You´re saving 19,95
50+ pcs online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Acrylic set paint on canvas, start painting with acrylics! Don´t be afraid of tackling new challenges! Many people who try painting with acrylics are at the beginning of a lifelong journey and passion. Here, we have collected 27 small and large items that you need to jump-start your artistic aspirations.
- Tools and accessories – 2 stretched canvases, 40x50 cm, 6 brushes (3 flat, 2 round, 1 filbert), 2 pencils (2B, HB), 2 palette knives, painting spatula, eraser, pencil sharpener and a plastic palette (left-handed).
- Twelve 12 ml tubes of matt studio-quality acrylic paint. Our paints are richly pigmented with a smooth consistency, but they are still easy to work with and dry with minimal colour change. Drying time takes approx. 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the surface and quantity of paint.
- The paints are water-based, light-fast, easy to blend together and will not crack. You can clean your painting tools with ordinary water.
- Includes the following colours: Titanium white, Lemon yellow, Yellow ochre, Scarlet, Vermilion, Ultramarine, Sap green, Emerald green, Cobalt blue, Raw sienna, Burnt umber and Black.
We have no additional information you may need in your creation.
Creative ideasThis is the place to find inspirational tips and ideas for what you can make with the product you are viewing.