50+ pcs online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Panduro Acrylic matte, whether you are new to acrylics or simply need to stock up, these paints are just what you need. This is a collection of Panduro’s studio-quality, matte essentials to give you all the colours you need to blend every shade imaginable – whether you’re a beginner or have years of experience.
- Large and varied range of 100/500 ml matte acrylics. Our paints are easy to work with and have excellent opacity. Their light consistency is ideal for use with templates and stencils.
- The paints are water-based, lightfast, highly pigmented and non-cracking. All paints can be mixed together and their drying time is approx. 30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the paint layer). All are completely free from animal products and are not cadmium-pigmented.
Panduro Acrylic Matt
- Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2H -isothiazol-3-one (3:1) (biocide). May produce an allergic reaction.
Creative ideasThis is the place to find inspirational tips and ideas for what you can make with the product you are viewing.
Pictures with Panduro Acrylic