Out of stock online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Palett textile paints, from Panduro Palett – a great start when you´ve complained for the 10th time about boring clothes in stores – or if you are climate-smart and want to give new life to pieces you already have in your closet! These colours are intended for dark cotton fabrics and getting started is easy.
- All textiles must be pre-washed before painting. NOTE: The paints are not recommended for impregnated or otherwise treated fabrics, because the treatment will affect whether the textile can absorb the paint.
- Apply a thin layer of paint. When the paint has dried, fix it by ironing for 3-5 minutes (set to cotton) from the wrong side. Thick fabrics etc. may require 5 minutes of ironing from the front with a piece of fabric in between the iron and the painted area.
- After 24 hours, the dried paint can be machine washed at 40°C.
- Contains no animal products
- Clean brushes and tools in water
- Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2H -isothiazol-3-one (3:1) and 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one (biocide). May produce an allergic reaction.
Creative ideasThis is the place to find inspirational tips and ideas for what you can make with the product you are viewing.