You´re saving 5,99
Out of stock online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Furniture Paint, furniture paint in a tin can, a wonderful wood paint. Panduro Furniture Paint - semi-gloss paint for furniture and woodworking indoors; results in a hard and scratch-resistant finish. Water-based lacquer that retains colour, 100% acrylic, gloss value 40. Use on clean, dry surfaces. Glossy surfaces should be sanded with sandpaper prior to painting. Stir in the container before use. Thoroughly work in and paint out the colour on the surface. For best results, use white primer (item no. 370000) before painting (especially for colours such as yellow and red). Dry to the touch in 4 hours, can be painted over in 15 hours. Full hardness after 3-4 weeks; do not overload the furniture before then. Close and seal the opened container carefully; wipe off the rim. Enough for approx. 2.5-3.5 m². Contents 400 ml. White
- Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2H -isothiazol-3-one (3:1) (biocide). May produce an allergic reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.