50+ pcs online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Panduro colour marker sets – we are incredibly proud of our brand-new, complete series of alcohol-based markers! Each marker has two tips, and whatever you plan to draw, you are going to love working with them. The markers are comfortable in the hand, with high-quality tips and sensational colours that you can use to create shading and fading individually with ease, and which also work together beautifully – all in an enormous selection of colours at an unbeatable price! Panduro Colour Markers contain no animal ingredients and are not tested on animals.
- The end with the grey stripe has a normal/round tip/bullet nib, which produces a line width of 2-3 mm, depending on the paper and pressure. The other end has an angled chisel tip measuring 2×5 mm, for broader strokes and colouring larger areas. Both ends are colour-coded and numbered. The tips are easy to replace if they become worn out.
- The primary distinguishing feature of Panduro Colour Markers is the rather moderate ink flow, which allows you to take full advantage of the colours to achieve beautiful transitions and shading. With an alcohol-based, colourless blender, you can lighten colours and even remove stray ink to some extent. The colours are permanent, acid-free, alcohol-based – and almost odourless.
- Despite the moderate ink flow mentioned above, our markers still require strong paper, preferably our own Panduro marker pad – on 250 gsm paper, these colours can truly come into their own. Don’t forget to protect the table or the next sheet with a sheet of protective paper. For outlines, we recommend water-based drawing pens/fine liners, such as Panduro’s pens, which are available in many sizes. Remember that it is important to let the outlines dry before you start colouring. For maximum lifespan, store horizontally.
Panduro Colour Markers
We have no additional information you may need in your creation.
Creative ideasThis is the place to find inspirational tips and ideas for what you can make with the product you are viewing.
Graffiti with markers
Colour with markers in layers
Colour in colouring books with markers