You´re saving 3,00
50+ pcs online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Panduro Vintage Furniture paint, in a tin container. A wonderful furniture paint with the same feel and impression as chalk paint. Matt, water-based acrylic paint that retains colour for indoor use on wood, MDF, terracotta, plaster etc. Used on clean, dry surfaces. Sand glossy surfaces with sandpaper first. Stir in the container before painting. Can be painted over after 1-2 hours. Full hardness after 2 days (do not weigh down the furniture before then). Wipe paint residue off the container and lid threads before closing the lid after use. The paint contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Contents 230 ml. Enough for approx. 2-4 m². Blossom - Gloss value 1.
Furniture paint indoor
- Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2H -isothiazol-3-one (3:1) and 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one (biocide). May produce an allergic reaction.
- Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2H -isothiazol-3-one (3:1) (biocide). May produce an allergic reaction.
- Contains CMIT/MIT, DMDMH (biocide). May produce an allergic reaction.