50+ pcs online
- More than 15.000articles
- Scandinavian Hobby& Crafts since 1954
- Standard deliveryFREE over 59£
- 365 day return policyfor members
Stock status at your store
We do not have physical stores in the UK and can therefore not show stock balances.
Glass & porcelain pens, decorate mugs and glasses with unique designs. Tired of scratched glasses and boring white mugs? Or that empty vase in the window? Upcycle them! Instead of buying something new, give everything a brand new look! It´s eco-friendly and fun for the family – and for the designer.
- The set contains glass & porcelain pens with 2 mm tips in the following colours: yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, light blue, blue, green, brown, black, silver and gold. Store the pens horizontally when not in use. Shake the pens well (with the cap on) before use. Then press the tip to a piece of paper until the tip is saturated with colour – now you can start painting!
- All items to be decorated should be washed/cleaned with dish detergent to remove grease first. Avoid touching the surface to be painted. Avoid painting surfaces that will come into contact with food and avoid surfaces where cutlery might scrape your work.
- Happy with the new look? Let dry for 4 hours, then harden in an ordinary oven at 160°C for 90 minutes. Place in a cold oven; begin timing when the oven reaches the correct temperature. Let cool in the oven with the door open. Dishwasher safe at 55–60°C after hardening (do not allow painted objects to soak in water for lengthy periods). NOTE – Do not use on crystal or so-called duralex glass, because they do not withstand hardening in the oven.
We have no additional information you may need in your creation.